Trust. Commitment. Reciprocity.
We encourage employees at all levels to generate and contribute ideas. Our work environment makes everybody feel valued and ensures talent is recognised.
- Assesses and analyses current system infrastructure and technology choices to evaluate alternatives that meet business needs.
- Customize the current application according to customer's guidelines.
- Translate the user interface from Hebrew to English.
- Analyses the viability of the proposed solution to meet the POC timeline, budget and quality.
- Plans all activities leading to the development of the computing architecture, and software installation.
- Deep understanding of web architecture, modular design, and object-oriented code.
- Expertise in working with dynamic languages like PHP / Python / Ruby.
- Proven experience in WordPress architecture and plugin development.
- Microsoft .NET development capabilities (especially C#, ASP.NET, and VB.NET).
- Knowledge of systems performance analysis and security tuning.
- Experience in maintaining mission critical production systems running in a data center environment or cloud hosting.
- Must have Experience in high availability solution design and implementations.
- Must have 3+ years of MySQL and Linux experience in an intensive web-based environment.
- Core IT skills in TCP/IP networks, Windows Server, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory.
- Must have experience with Amazon’s cloud services (EC2/ELB/Route53/AutoScaling).
- Must have advanced technical writing skills in Hebrew and English.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related IT area or business management.
- ITIL Certification or equivalent knowledge in Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery.
- Total IT experience of at least 12 years out of which 3 years doing infrastructure architectures on large projects.
- At least 2 years of experience in development management.
- Proven experience of at least 1 year with AWS or MS Azure cloud services.
- Lead, mentor, motivate, enthuse and manage a team comprised of an infrastructure professional and two senior programmers.
- Deliver results through fostering open communication, collaboration and high productivity.
- Strategize, coordinate and prioritize corporate IT initiatives to align with business goals.
- Provide updated information and advice to the business on emerging trends, technology advancements, best practices and cost effective IT solutions.
- Champion technological change by evaluating, building and implementing leading edge IT systems.
- Manage, maintain and grow, in-house IT infrastructure (hardware, network, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology
- 5 years leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous programming background with prior experience as network administrator
- Prior ERP selection and implementation involvement desired.
- Self-starting, imaginative, enthusiastic, self-confident, inspiring, logical, systematic and precise
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment with constant interruptions
- Proactive individual with the ability to effectively meet deadlines and operate in an evolving, fast paced environment with changing demands and priorities
- Strong analytical, relationship building and business partnering skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently; - confident with high level of integrity and trust
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A "can do" attitude—passionate about quality and getting things “right”
- Ability to implement policies and ensure compliance
- Enjoys of the challenge of problem solving, developing and implementing thoughtful and practical solutions
- Enjoys strategy development and implementation
What's on offer
- Full time position
- Competitive Salary + benefits
- Great place to work - love coming to work each day. At CloudITM, we find ways to bring passionate and talented people together in a way that fosters collaboration and innovation.
- Design, develop, test and release of software
- Daily interactions with team members at the daily stand ups to answer discuss with the scrum team what you have achieved, what you are planning to achieve and your impediments.
- Actively participate in sprint planning and sizing, sprint review and retrospectives, feature discussions with our product owner.
- Close interaction with our team members to develop new software increments.
- Work closely with our support team to analyse and fix faults in our products.
- Perform demos of new features to internal team members and product stake holders.
- Roll up your sleeves and help where needed to deliver on our sprint and product roadmap commitments.
- 4+ years of object-oriented software development experience using .NET C# and Microsoft technologies including Win forms and ASP.NET
- Microsoft SQL Server and Web services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have worked in an agile team and embrace the principles of agile, preferably scrum.
- Self-starter, self-driven, with the ability to work both independently and collaborate in groups
- Passion for continuous learning, be able to learn and explore independently.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Understanding of Microsoft SharePoint at least as a user
- Experience with WCF
- Experience with Team Foundation Server
- Experience developing with the SharePoint OM, APIs and CSOM.
- Solid understanding of the SharePoint architecture (any version)